|There is 1 section of this class|
|Open to These Grades:||6th - 12th|
|Web Reg Available to:||
Non-Resident, Resident: 03/04/2021 @ 12:00A - 03/25/2021 @ 12:00A
Aside from our coding, game design, graphic design, web design, and animation classes, we also make sure that all kids are proficiently skilled in Microsoft Excel. The online lessons start with the basics and progresses onto advanced concepts. Children undertaking this course will also cover mathematical principles.
• Microsoft Excel is used by schools and colleges, so kids that learn Excel early will be ahead of their peers, and potentially be able to work quicker, smarter, and better.
• Kids can learn how to use data and convert raw numbers into meaningful information.
• Kids can learn how to visualize and present this information to make better informed decisions.
• Kids can learn how to plan financially – a skill not often taught in schools.
• Kids can improve their mathematical skills due the application’s calculation functionality. This encourages them to practice math more, plus learn to rectify their mistakes due to the built-in error tools and help functions.
• Future employers expect the best potential employees to not just have a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel but be able to harness the more powerful functionality to set them apart from the rest of candidates.